If you’re purchasing a home, let us help make that process smooth for you.
- CU PromiseGuaranteed Same-Day Loan Decision
- Guaranteed Closing Date
- Guaranteed Local Servicing
Manufactured HomesIt's not always easy to find financing for Manufactured Homes. That's why at Community Credit Union, we've designed a manufactured housing product that will make your life easy and get you into the home you want!
Requirements to Qualify For CCU's Manufactured Housing Program
- All homes must be on a cement slab or foundation
- All homes must be tied down
- Wheels, axels and hitches must be removed from the unit
- All homes must be within a 100 mile radius of Lewiston/Auburn and be located in Maine
- 1 years property insurance must be paid prior to closing
- Inspection is due prior to closing to verify the above requirements
- Contact a Loan Officer for terms and age of home restrictions
- A downpayment may be required
- See rate page for additional details.
If you are purchasing land, we can help you finance your new lot!
A home equity line of credit is a great way to finance major expenses like home improvements or education costs.
If you are looking to:
- Consolidate debt
- Remodel a room in your home
- Pay for educational expenses
- Take a vacation
- Add a new pool or deck to your home
A Home Equity Loan may be the perfect option for you.Community Credit Union's Home Equity Line of Credit is a variable rate loan of Prime plus 0% APR* for the life of the loan with a ceiling of 15% APR*. If prime were to drop below 3% APR* the minimum (floor) rate would be at least 3% APR*. The Annual Percentage Rate is based on Wall Street Prime rate effective 45 days prior to each quarter change date. It allows you to unlock the equity in your home allowing you to borrow up to 80% of the appraised value. (Complete loan to value of first and second cannot exceed 80% loan to value)
Your monthly minimum payment will equal 1.50% of the outstanding balance as of the date of your last advance or $50.00, whichever is greater. The annual percentage rate may increase or decrease on January 1, April 1, July 1 and October 1 of each year. The interest rate will be based on the Prime Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal plus 0% points. If more than one prime rate is published, the lowest rate will be used.
There is no application fee when applying for our Home Equity Line. Property insurance is required. Flood insurance is required when applicable. Average closing costs typically includes the appraisal fee, attorney fees, recording fees, flood certification and check fees. You should consult your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest and fees.
This product is tailored for members who are looking to make improvements to their homes.
Are you looking to make some improvements to your home?
- Remodel a room
- Add a deck
- Put in new carpeting
- Redesign your kitchen