The Smart Option Student Loan® by Sallie Mae®
For borrowers attending degree-granting institutions, now you can pay for college the smart way with three great repayment options and competitive interest rates! This loan is an ideal solution to help you pay for college expenses not covered by scholarships and federal loans. To learn more or to apply, please get started here.
The Smart Option Student Loan features and benefits:
- Multiple in-school repayment options plus a choice of competitive fixed and variable interest rates, providing even more flexibility
- No origination fee and no prepayment penalty
- Benefits and an interest rate reduction available
- Rates that reward creditworthy borrowers
- Applying with a creditworthy cosigner may help you qualify
- 100% US-based Student Loan Specialists
To learn more, please get started here.
Do you need extra money for college loans:
The loan must be used for a school purpose (books,tuition,etc) and check must be payable to the educational institution.(Maximum limit is $10,000) This is not a deferred product so loan payments would begin the following month after loan closing.
If you have a dispute with Community Credit Union regarding your deposit or share account, you may contact us at 207.783.2096 and attempt to resolve the problem directly. If we fail to resolve the problem, please communicate the problem and resolution you are seeking to:
Maine Bureau of Financial Institutions
Consumer Outreach Program
36 State House Station
Augusta, ME 04333-0036
To file a complaint electronically, you may contact the Maine Bureau of Financial Institutions at http://www.maine.gov/pfr/financialinstitutions/complaint.htm
The Maine Bureau of Financial Institutions will acknowledge receipt of your complaint promptly and investigate your claim. You will be informed of the results of the investigation.