Are you considering purchasing a home? Be sure to see Community Credit Union first to get pre-approved. We offer first and second mortgages at a competitive rate. Our loans options include in-house mortgages and mortgages through CUSO Mortgage Corporation (Credit Union Service Organization). CUSO Mortgage allows members to access secondary market rates, complete applications online or at one of the Credit Union offices with a mortgage Loan Officer and receive local service. Call and schedule an appointment with one of our Loan Officers to find the mortgage that works for you.
Calculate Your Monthly Mortgage Payment
Click here to connect to theMortgage Payment calculator. Calculators are a resource, not a guarantee of credit.
This calculator will help you:
- Figure out how much home you can afford
- Decide which home to buy (the one you can afford)
- Determine which loan is best for your situation
Guaranteed Same-Day Loan Decision
Guaranteed Closing Date
Guaranteed Local Servicing
If you live in Maine, you are eligible to apply for a CU Promise Loan to purchase a home. Call a loan officer today at 783-2096.
Apply online today at www.cupromise.com!
It's not always easy to find financing for Manufactured Homes. That's why at Community Credit Union, we've designed a manufactured housing product that will make your life easy and get you into the home you want!
Requirements to Qualify For CCU's Manufactured Housing Program
- All homes must be on a cement slab or foundation
- All homes must be tied down
- Wheels, axels and hitches must be removed from the unit
- All homes must be within a 100 mile radius of Lewiston/Auburn and be located in Maine
- 1 years property insurance must be paid prior to closing
- Inspection is due prior to closing to verify the above requirements
- Contact a Loan Officer for terms and age of home restrictions
- A downpayment may be required
- See rate page for additional details.
If you have a dispute with Community Credit Union regarding your deposit or share account, you may contact us at 207.783.2096 and attempt to resolve the problem directly. If we fail to resolve the problem, please communicate the problem and resolution you are seeking to:
Maine Bureau of Financial Institutions
Consumer Outreach Program
36 State House Station
Augusta, ME 04333-0036
To file a complaint electronically, you may contact the Maine Bureau of Financial Institutions at http://www.maine.gov/pfr/financialinstitutions/complaint.htm
The Maine Bureau of Financial Institutions will acknowledge receipt of your complaint promptly and investigate your claim. You will be informed of the results of the investigation.