You can call the Credit Union at 207.783.2096 for additional information on available positions. To download an employment application click here.
Community Credit Union could be a good fit for you....
"When I first started at Community Credit Union over five years ago, it was just an entry level job for me, a place to start. Over the years, I've worked hard, moved up through the company and held several positions. Now I'm working, living and helping my hometown community of Turner every day as the Branch Manager. The Credit Union values their employees and provides opportunities to learn and grow."
“I’ve been working for Community Credit Union for over 15 years now and I’ve had many roles through the years. The one thing that I’ve always loved most about my job is helping members achieve their financial goals. Community is more than just our name, it’s what we believe in here.” - Michelle Green
Why should you Live, Work and Play in Androscoggin County?
- Population of Androscoggin County 107,020
- Population of #LAMaine approximately 60,000
- Low Crime Rate
- 5 Higher Education Institutions within the city limits
- Walkable downtown areas and recreational opportunities
- Festivals, Art Walks, Theatre, Restaurants, Small Business, Farming