Memorial Day - Monday, May 26, 2014
Featured this Month!
To access your account online,
please click on the icon.
With CCU's Home Branch, you can:
- View current balances, including detailed histories
- Download transaction history into personal financial software (Quicken, Quickbooks, Microsoft Money, CSV files)
- Transfer funds between accounts, including setting up automatic transfers
- Request check withdrawals and stop payments
- View cleared checks
- Communicate with CCU via secure e-mail
- View up to 12 months of statements
- Utilize the Bill Payer program
- Set up eAlerts
Best of All.....There's No Fee To Use Home Banking!
Not Already signed up for CCU's Home Branch?
Download the application and see a Member Service Representative at either of our 2 branches today!
Now Home Banking is available on your mobile device!
Option 1: Search for Community CU app in Play Store or App Store
Option 2: Download link on WAP page
Option 3: Type the following URL in browser http://www.mfmnow.com/communitycu
Are you ready to go Mobile with CCU?
Download the application and see a Member Service Representative at either of our 2 branches today! For more information click here.
Federally insured by NCUA
© 2000 - 2014 Community Credit Union. All Rights Reserved.