Christmas Eve 1pm
December 24th 2013
December 25th 2013
New Years Eve 3pm
December 31st 2013
New Years Day
January 1st 2013
Featured this Month!
To access your account online,
please click on the icon.
With CCU's Home Branch, you can:
- View current balances, including detailed histories
- Download transaction history into personal financial software (Quicken, Quickbooks, Microsoft Money, CSV files)
- Transfer funds between accounts, including setting up automatic transfers
- Request check withdrawals and stop payments
- View cleared checks
- Communicate with CCU via secure e-mail
- View up to 12 months of statements
- Utilize the Bill Payer program
- Set up eAlerts
Best of All.....There's No Fee To Use Home Banking!
Not Already signed up for CCU's Home Branch?
Download the application and see a Member Service Representative at either of our 2 branches today!
Now Home Banking is available on your mobile device!
Option 1: Search for Community CU app in Play Store or App Store
Option 2: Download link on WAP page
Option 3: Type the following URL in browser http://www.mfmnow.com/communitycu
Are you ready to go Mobile with CCU?
Download the application and see a Member Service Representative at either of our 2 branches today! For more information click here.
Federally insured by NCUA
© 2000 - 2013 Community Credit Union. All Rights Reserved.